Tickets for any Lancaster Performing Arts Center (LPAC) performance may be purchased by phone (661)723-5950, in person at the box office 750 West Lancaster Blvd., or online at LPAC.ORG (applicable fees will apply). Ticket purchasers must present a valid photo ID to pick up will call orders.
All patrons, regardless of age are required to have a ticket for entry.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
The LPAC Box Office assigns seats as orders are processed, according to what seat(s) are “best available” within your requested section only. Once your order is processed, seat assignments cannot be changed. All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
LPAC reserves the right to cancel any ticket order suspected to be purchased by resellers.
Please call the Box Office at (661) 723-5950. to place your order if you have special seating requests, e.g., wheelchair, accessible seating, service animal, etc.
Recording equipment is prohibited inside the auditorium unless otherwise noted. Cameras of any kind, as well as audio recording equipment, are strictly prohibited.
LPAC’s security screening includes metal detectors, wands and bag checks at all entrances.
Items that will not be permitted inside the facility include:
- Weapons, e.g., guns, knives, tasers, pepper spray, etc.
- Outside food and beverages, reusable beverage containers
- Strollers, car seats, and oversized bags
Please plan to arrive early to allow ample time for these processes and make it to your seat in time for the performance.
LPAC House Rules & Code of Conduct
The Lancaster Performing Arts Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Patrons have a right to expect an environment where they will:
- Be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Enjoy every event free from disruptive patron behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated patron will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage/performance areas or be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Smoke, including the use of e-cigarettes and vaping, in designated smoking areas only.
- Comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations, security processes and emergency response procedures.
- Be responsible for their own positive experience by reporting inappropriate behavior to venue staff.
All Patrons must always maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior. Patrons who violate Code of Conduct and engage in disorderly conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Ejected patrons may not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disorderly conduct may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Intentionally blocking the view of other patrons
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Indecent exposure
- Interference with or delay of the event
- Violation of LPAC’s event policies
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statutes
- Igniting and display of flames, e.g., lighters / matches
- Attempting to enter the performance areas, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another Patron / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the performers, production, or venue staff
- Improper use of restrooms
All Patrons in attendance are required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety.