Lancaster Performing Arts Center offers many ways to integrate the arts into your lesson plan through our Arts for Youth program. Our School Shows, Workshops and study guides are aligned with the California Department of Education’s Common Core Standards, as well as the Content Standards for Visual and Performing Arts (and more) for K-12 education.
We emphasize Education THROUGH the Arts by utilizing music, theatre and dance as a tool for students to learn such core subjects as math, science, history and literature. Students will receive a high quality, curriculum-based learning experience in an enjoyable setting.
2023/2024 Arts for Youth Study Guides
- Pete the Cat’s Big Hollywood Adventure
- The Magic School Bus: Lost in the Solar System
- Cross That River: The Story of a Black Cowboy
- The Nutcracker presented by Antelope Valley Ballet
- Tomas & the Library Lady
- The Rice Brothers presented by AVCCA
- Super Scientific Circus
- Collision of Rhythm – Two Guys, 17 Instruments, One Concert
- Robin Hood presented by Missoula Children’s Theatre
- Coppelia presented by Antelope Valley Ballet