Lancaster Performing Arts Center offers many ways to integrate the arts into your lesson plan through our Arts for Youth program. Our School Shows, Workshops and study guides are aligned with the California Department of Education’s Common Core Standards, as well as the Content Standards for Visual and Performing Arts (and more) for K-12 education.
We emphasize Education THROUGH the Arts by utilizing music, theatre and dance as a tool for students to learn such core subjects as math, science, history and literature. Students will receive a high quality, curriculum-based learning experience in an enjoyable setting.
2022/2023 Arts for Youth Study Guides
- In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
- In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson (Standards)
- Cenicienta: A Bilingual Cinderella Story
- Mayhem Poets
- America Bound
- MCT presents Rumpelstiltskin
- Danny Carmo’s Mathematical Mysteries
- GRIMMZ Fairy Tales
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Chris Perondi’s Stunt Dog Experience